We treat your pet like a champion.
Doggy Day Care
Get More Information
- Wellness (exams, vaccines, prevention products, bloodwork, etc)
- Hospitalization for sick animals
- Isolation for contagious animals – (strict isolation protocol), housed separately, let outside in controlled separate airing yard, and air circulation is separate from the rest of the clinic to prevent spread of disease.
- Feline only exam room and housing
- Grooming – clipping, shaving, bathing, brushing. We have an in house groomer on Monday’s and Tuesdays for specialty grooms.
- Surgery – routine and emergent procedures provided
- Diagnostics – Digital radiography, ultrasound, bloodwork, cytology, reference lab, and more.
- Dental – digital dental x ray, routine cleaning/polishing, tooth extraction, and more.
- Equine- facility including treatment area with stocks, large stalls for hospitalizing and medically managing colic including IV fluids, wound care, breeding management and more.
- Cattle Working facility with mobile squeeze chute – preventative care, castration, breeding soundness exam, hospitalization and more.
- We offer separate feline housing away from dogs to reduce noise and other stressors that are common to cats
- All of our boarding is temperature controlled (i.e., No dogs are left outside exposed to the elements and insects).
- Sick patients are hospitalized in a separate room from our boarding patients to minimize the possibility of disease transfer.
- Doggie Day Care – We have 3 separate day care yards to group dogs by size and personality. Dogs are outside all day to play, socialize and most importantly to get all that energy out!
- Mobile services – radiographs, ultrasound, cattle chute, and more. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you!
- Breeding services – Both canine and equine artificial insemination, ultrasound, semen evaluation and more.
- Emergency services are available for established active clients.